Q1. What are the most requested topics for your talks on digital health ?
Denise Silber: There are many variations and subthemes related to the topic of digital health. I am typically invited to speak on the topics of digital health trends and technologies, patient empowerment, the use of social media in healthcare, digital tools for pharma, online reputation for physicians and hospitals, the patient-physician relationship, and others. There are also different formats; I may be a keynote, a master of ceremonies, a workshop facilitator, panelist.
Q2. What are your public speaking engagements in the first few months of 2017?
Denise Silber: I have several dates to talk between January and April, 2017. You can see the list below. I am grateful for these opportunities which take me from Paris to Brussels, Orlando, and Palo Alto, to learn from and to meet up with my networks. (My private speaking engagements, ie events that are not open to the public for registration, are not listed).
Q3. Why do you do this? How do you prepare?
Denise Silber: Spreading the word on these cross-cutting issues in healthcare is so important, and I love to engage with different publics. Conversation and dialogue with healthcare stakeholders are essential. And for these talks to work well, they need to be tailor-made for each audience. So, each talk requires many hours of preparation. In fact, they are never ready after just one work session. But, so far, I haven’t found a “robot” to replace me. I hope to see you at one of the events listed below!
- January 26, 2017
- Paris – Medef/Institut Esprit Service
- Healthcare 2030: New Business Models (in French).
- February 2, 2017 Brussels –
- Digital Pharma Summit –
- My keynote : “Digital Tools, Patients, and Pharma” and chair a track.
- February 19-23, 2017
- Orlando, Florida – HIMSS17 Personal Connected Health Alliance PCHA
- Am speaking in the Personal Connected Health track and have been selected as a PCHA “Collaborator”
- Read my blogpost to learn how PCHA fits into the HIMSS galaxy of activities.
- April 22-23, 2017
- Palo Alto – Stanford Medicine X – Ed Conference
- Precision Education – the Future of Patient-Centered Education
- Participate in the Co-Creation workshop on the future of med ed, created by Denise Silber, Hugo Campos, Dr Brandi Sinkfield