What are my public speaking engagements in 2017?
You can see the list below. I am grateful for these opportunities which take me from Paris to Brussels, Malta and Bucharest,
and as well Orlando and Palo Alto! I get to learn from and to meet up with my networks. (My private speaking engagements, ie events that are not open to the public for registration, are not listed). I hope to see you at one of the events listed below!
- January 26, 2017
- Paris – Medef/Institut Esprit Service
- Healthcare 2030: New Business Models (in French).
- February 2, 2017 Brussels –
- Digital Pharma Summit –
- My keynote : “Digital Tools, Patients, and Pharma” and chair a track.
- February 19-23, 2017
- Orlando, Florida – HIMSS17 Personal Connected Health Alliance PCHA
- Am speaking in the Personal Connected Health track and have been selected as a PCHA “Collaborator”
- Read my blogpost to learn how PCHA fits into the HIMSS galaxy of activities.
- March 12, 2017
- Pharmagora Plus
- I will talk about new opportunities for pharmacies, thanks to digital
Denise Silber keynote :
Are Virtual Reality & Gamification More Strategic than you Realize?
- April 22-23, 2017
- Palo Alto – Stanford Medicine X – Ed Conference
- Precision Education – the Future of Patient-Centered Education
- Participate in the Co-Creation workshop on the future of med ed, created by Denise Silber, Hugo Campos, Dr Brandi Sinkfield
- Patient Association Cercle: curation of program and master of ceremonies
Malta – eHealth Week
Social Media Ambassador
Moderator Healthcare Social Media Session
Bucharest : Iceefest Health
Panel Moderator on inclusiveness in healthcare
Speaker on co-creating future of med ed
June 28, 2017
Bordeaux : Week 26 – Innovation Day
Master of Ceremonies